You don’t have to be an artist or even be good at art to learn something from this. This post is about expressing yourself on paper or on canvas. Heck, if you wanted you could draw a three petal flower with a face and say it represents how you feel! all I’m saying is, draw what you feel and who you think you are inside.
all I’m saying is draw what you feel and who you
think know you are.
- 1) do some groundbreaking thinking, take yourself away from all distractions and just lie, sit, or stand but just think.
- 2) Set a goal on what kind of project you want to do, it doesn’t have to be much maybe just a landscape of a house.
- 3) Find something or someone who inspires you it could even be putting on a pair of silly shoes!
- 4) Spend a lot of time where you do your art, you could even be just looking at other art you’ve done.
- 5) (this step is unnecessary if you do only abstract art) look at the kind of things you normally draw or paint; be able to recognize texture.
- 6)Just be your own inspiration, don’t tell yourself you can’t figure it out!Do it!
- 7) Last but not least, love your work if you don’t you shouldn’t be an artist.
Hoping this helped!,
– Sofia the Unicorn
So whenever you you go somewhere there will be at least one person smiling right? Well even if they have the largest grin on their face you never know whose is really upside-down or not, sometimes you can’t tell if the smile is real, but normally if you look into their eyes you can see every emotion they have no matter what if they are happy, sad, angry,or just need a deep-breath in and out. some people can tell by the way a person carries themself or a little ring in their voice, so try to find your little guru talent and always let yourself know when you are really smiling.
“turn yourself upside-down to view others”
I love this you don’t have to do the tutorial but you can just watch and see how she does it. its by Klaire De Lys
OK for my first post I decided to do something that relates to my blog. My mom helped me come up with this triple C blog name, which I plan to have for a few years. I once started a newsletter which I decided to conclude because of the fact I was rushing myself with a deadline and wanted to start a blog and luckily for me my schoolwork says I get to I was too excited to wait until next week when it is assigned so I decided to start early. This was the winner blog name because I am crafty creative but mostly curious.